Saturday, January 14, 2012

First experience in Philippines

When I visited again Philippines I took my fiance with me who has not been to Philippines. When we arrived in Tacloban the very first thing he noticed was the jeep full of people hanging and even sitting on the roof.

He laughed so loud and he said "Wow, they are so brave. I will never dare to do it". Until then Nichy was so fascinated with jeepneys and even tricycles. The very first time Nichy rode tricycle we were with my cousin, brother and my sister in law. Nichy asked me first "Are we five going to ride one tricycle? Are we gonna fit?" I said "Yes. Don't worry. It will be fun". Then Nichy asked the tricycle driver "Kuya, are we gonna be okay?" Then driver gave a big laugh and "Yes sir. No worry"

After the tricycle trip Nichy told me "My butt hurts but it was fun". My brother, cousin and sister-in-law told Nichy "Kuya Nichy...its only in the Philippines".
 
 

a full jeepney in Naval Biliran

going home from Casabangan falls

a little "poso" experience

looking for some shells
....and now Nichy is looking forward to go back again to Philippines. Why not? Am looking forward too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment